Self-hosted DokuWiki Software Import

Marc M

I have made a lot of progress in setting up a system to import pages directly into the Dokuwiki software installed on a test server.  Outside of the obvious formatting search and replaces it actually is fairly easy, though the search and replaces can be complex.  The sidebar even begins to work with a little formatting tweaking.

I'm very much in the infancy of this so I don't have a good demo right now, and I am very pressed for time but after a half hour of work I have the beginning of a migration that is workable.  I still like my Wordpress migration the best but this may be a good alternative and less server-hungry for very large Wikis.

Join dokuwiki@Wikispaces-Refugees.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.