Re: CiviHosting offers migration to DokuWiki #wikispaces #export #dokuwiki #civihosting

@willm

I used their service and it went very smoothly. They set me up a custom domain and moved our whole Wiki over within hours. The new DokuWiki looks like it will work really well, but many of the pages will require significant clean up. The table of contents was duplicated on many pages and most internal links were broken (both to media and wiki pages). Spacing in bulleted lists ended up weird and was flattened to one level of indentation. And the headers on pages were all flattened to Level 1 Headers.

While it will require a fair amount of clean-up, I think our organization will be very happy with the results in the end. DokuWiki seems very full featured and easy to manage.

Join dokuwiki@Wikispaces-Refugees.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.