Re: Security/Privacy

Marc M

I can't speak to the commercial services but for my few experiments in migrating to Wikispaces alternatives I know that Wordpress is very secure (if kept updated) and there are many security, member oriented, and revision editing plugins, and Dokuwiki has many built-in abilities to ban people and a whole Revert Manager for fixing anything that may have been messed with, and there are many plugins for more security.  You can also set it so that new members can't edit unless you adjust their membership level, etc.