Re: #MediaWiki migration to #mediawiki #mywikis

Jeffrey Wang (MyWikis)

Hi Francis,
May I ask if you would be able to combine the 10+ university courses you offer into one wiki? The reason why we only allow one wiki on our lowest tiered plan is because the best way to use a MyWikis wiki is to place all pages on that wiki instead of splitting them into multiple wikis. Typically a multiple wiki setup is redundant and unnecessary for many of our clients, and usually it is also redundant for educational purposes as well. CiviHosting's plans start at $15/month and have a limit of 1 GB of storage. Even on our Basics plan, which is just $5/month, we do not have any storage limits. We allow unlimited pages, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, etc.