Re: A Script to Import into MediaWiki #mediawiki #migration

Fred Jones

On 05/06/2018 11:51 PM, Tom H wrote:
On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 11:45 am, Tom H wrote:

The import is but a fraction of the original...

because only the oldest version was imported, not the newest. And I did
manage to get all versions imported but the timestamp (1970) was wrong
and all the same and I think that's why it was the first version that
came in the first time and why it continued to be regarded as the
latest. By focussing on the import of 1 page only, I've been able to get
the options sorted so that the Wikispaces timestamp is imported for each
version so the latest version in WS is now also the current version in
MediaWiki.
Hey, do you know how you did that? What parameters to use?

Thank you.