Re: Export processing slow? #export

Tom H

Export requests yesterday subsequent to my last post in this thread have been completed in a couple of minutes. Export processing time has been very volatile.

I also discovered that old exports that have been displaced from the Export/Backup page (limit of 2 on the page on the Plus plan) by newer requests are retrievable by deleting the later exports. They reappear on the page. The link in the email message reporting the export is ready dead ends unless the export in question is listed on the page. Exports that you delete on the page are gone, of course.

Neither MediaWiki nor DokuWiki appear to have been improved or changed in the last month or longer while HTML has, for the better. Although the export page options the export of Discussions and Comments on the HTML page, I see no sign of the inline Comments, yet.