Web Folders / WebDAV #export #webdav

messydesk

Our wiki is quite large (10s of GB), and I gave up on the export.  I created a test wiki with only a megabyte of stuff in it and tried the various export flavors, and none were directly importable into a Mediawiki-based wiki, so I gave up on it.  I used the AnyClient application running on Windows to download all the pages with the Webdav address, then wrote a Python script to find all the internal images referenced in the downloaded pages and then download those.  It took a few hours total for 16 GB.  Discussion board didn't come along with it, however.  I guess the lesson is that if you have a large wiki, don't wait for an export job.