Re: Web Folders / WebDAV #export #webdav

messydesk

1. We're over the limit on the super plan. WS has been nice enough to look the other way,  since we've been paying for a long time.
2. Cyberduck didn't work for me, either. Anyclient was the only thing that worked.
3. I did the image download script because many, if not most, images were referenced from the discussion board, and if there wasn't a good way to get the discussion board exported, the images wouldn't do much good.
4. I started an export of just the discussion board s few days ago. Well see if it ever finishes. Then I'll go through the https and download images I need. Paths to the images will have to change in the HTML, of course.