Re: Too late to export #export

Marc M

  I just noticed that the forwarding from Wikispaces that they offer and I had set up a few times and never worked; is finally working for my site as of this morning.

  I'd encourage everyone who has had a successful migration to another location, like with our migration to Docuwiki, make sure that they enter their site on Google Webmasters (https://www.google.com/webmasters) so that Google can start indexing their site at it's new location as quickly as possible.