Re: Too late to export #export

Tom H

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 05:04 AM, Tom H wrote:
I doubt there is any recourse from Wikispaces after having given over 6 months notice and a banner seen by every user active in that period.
Confirmed in this correspondence with Wikispaces Support:

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your email.

All the content from the free wikis has now been removed from the website. Even we in the support team can no longer access it, so unfortunately there is no way we can help you.

Users are able still to open Plus Plan wikis, but they will not have access to their previous data from now removed free wikis.

We understand that this is frustrating and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please do contact us again

Kind Regards
Matt

Online Customer Support