Re: Web Folders / WebDAV #export #webdav

Tom H

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 07:14 PM, messydesk wrote:
I used the AnyClient application running on Windows to download all the pages with the Webdav address
Did you download the "pages" folder or the "pages_html" folder? On my site, CyberDuck can download the files in the former but sees the files in the latter as being 0 bytes and fails to d/l. Likewise pages in "history" download but not those in "history_html".