Unsubscribers' Feedback #migration

Tom H

This topic will contain copies of responses I receive to a questionnaire that is automatically sent to members on unsubscribing from the group. Unsurprisingly, members do leave the group because it does not serve a need any more. Either they have already migrated or have given up. Here are the first two responses:

  1. Why have you unsubscribed? I decided to pay CiviHosting to migrate and host my wiki for a year.
  2. Are there any changes we should make to the forum? Other than Migration for Dummies (answer = pay someone!)
  3. If you have settled on a target to which you did (or will) migrate your Wikispaces wiki, what is it?
  4. If your target is publicly viewable, what is the URL?  No, it is private.
  5. What was the name of your Wikspaces site? VCS Media

  1. Why have you unsubscribed?  Decided to make a lot of changes to my class website, so downloaded what I needed to and left the rest.
  2. Are there any changes we should make to the forum? Organizational, I was clueless. It was too hard to follow a thread of conversation.
  3. If you have settled on a target to which you did (or will) migrate your Wikispaces wiki, what is it? Google sites.
  4. If your target is publicly viewable, what is the URL? Yes, if you have the link. tinyurl.com/bmhshchem and tinyurl.com/bmhsochem
  5. What was the name of your Wikspaces site? bmhshchem.wikispaces.com