Are my files lost forever?

rachelle.thibodeau@...

Hello fellow refugees,

Before Wikispaces closed I did an html download and everything seemed fine. When I open a page, it opens in my browser and internal links within the page function fine (i.e. Table of Contents links). However, when I try to open the links to actual files that had been uploaded to that page on Wikispaces, I get:

File not found

Firefox can’t find the file at /W:/Departmental/Facilitators/WIKI/Wiki Export HTML/espfacilitators/mainSpace/Sebastien Lylyk (CGSC 1001 & PHIL 1301).html.

    Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.

    Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

Did I do something wrong? Does anyone else have this problem? Are my files lost forever.

Thanks,

Rachelle