Re: Are my files lost forever?

All your files are right where you saved them. Some of the links won't work because of spaces in the file names or similar issues.

Open Windows Explorer to where the error indicates the files are located.
>  /W:/Departmental/Facilitators/WIKI/Wiki Export HTML/espfacilitators/mainSpace/

Greg

eQuality Technology

Let's work together

https://equality-tech.com
follow us: https://twitter.com/eQualityTech
creators of https://QualityBox.us

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 4:59 PM <rachelle.thibodeau@...> wrote:

Hello fellow refugees,

Before Wikispaces closed I did an html download and everything seemed fine. When I open a page, it opens in my browser and internal links within the page function fine (i.e. Table of Contents links). However, when I try to open the links to actual files that had been uploaded to that page on Wikispaces, I get:

File not found

Firefox can’t find the file at /W:/Departmental/Facilitators/WIKI/Wiki Export HTML/espfacilitators/mainSpace/Sebastien Lylyk (CGSC 1001 & PHIL 1301).html.

    Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.

    Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

Did I do something wrong? Does anyone else have this problem? Are my files lost forever.

Thanks,

Rachelle