Tags from wikispaces #wikispaces #export #tags

Tom Link

Hello,

I did the html export and it saved most of the data in a format I can use. The biggest issue for me is getting the tag information from the wiki. It doesn't show up in the metadata of the html file. I emailed help@....  Below is my email and their reply. :(

Dear Tom
Thank you for your query
I do believe this is not possible via the backup/export feature
I do apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused
Kind Regards,
Shikita

Online Customer Services

How satisfied were you with our customer service today?
Poor | Fair | Good | Great