Re: Detailed migration instruction for Wordpress #wordpress

Marc M

An addendum here - I have been evaluating various Wordpress plugins that are specifically to give it more wiki-like functions.  Some were okay, some basic, but the Yada Wiki Plugin turned out to be excellent, and added a number of Wikispaces-like wiki page linking to my site, including autocomplete of link names for insertion, creation of blank pages that would be all set for others to edit, table of contents, shortcodes, widgets, and the ability to have auto-completing wiki links on Pages and Posts as well as the Wiki Pages.  Verynice plugin.  I added a whole section and screenshots to my blog posting on importing into Wordpress.