Re: Other migration examples, discussions #wikispaces

Tom H

GoDaddy does not offer a migration service beyond uploading your files, which you can do yourself. Site configuration and any conversion of the files into some wiki system or into WordPress is up to you or your independent consultant. We know of two hosting services with Wikispaces Migration tools or services and one consultant. There are some examples of converted sites or wikispaces sites to watch in our database section. It's my hope that there will be more reports posted from Wikispaces Organizers who have made conversions that will inform us of their experience.