Re: A Script to Import into MediaWiki #mediawiki #migration

Marc M

I didn't get far.  I installed a few Mediawiki installations, played around with it a bit (which I have before also), and started looking at what I needed to do to get the command line script to work and abandoned the effort after a bit, uninstalling the Mediawiki installations and MySql databases. Ugh. I like to think that as an experienced webmaster and coder for many years I can eventually pull out a working knowledge of something like this but I felt that it was way too much work.
I am making more progress on a manual import into Dokuwiki, as it doesn't use an actual database.