Topics

Wikispaces alternative #mediawiki

Kim Grady <kimgrady@...>

I’ve been running several “CoLab” spaces on wikispaces.
In my search for an alternative, I’ve looked at other suggestions as well, I’m probably going to go with hostgator which has mediawiki as a plugin. For about $6 per month, your data is preserved, you get the convenient wiki like space and you OWN it. All criteria by which we should stick to. Give the guys that are doing the right thing the business. No more “Free” bogus 3rd party servers to build their profitable business on our backs, period.

Just some thoughts,
kindly,

Kim Grady, M.Ed.
Principal and Founder
BehaveHeuristics, LLC

Email: kimgrady@...
Direct: 480-983-6821
Mobile: 480-748-8019

Tom H

Thanks for your first post and your opinions.

When you have made a start on building your replacement site, please add it to the Examples database here and give us a progress report and review of what's working well and what's not.

BTW, what's a "CoLab" space?