Topics

Migration of ArduinoInfo.info to MediaWiki #mediawiki #mywikis

Terry King

Hi Everyone,

This is going pretty well for me. I was OK with not a pure transplant as it was time to reorganize things..

I like many of the MediaWiki features, especially being able to edit a small section of an overall page.

See my site-in-work here:  https://arduinoinfo.mywikis.net/wiki/HOME
The original site here: http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/

Jeffrey at mywikis.org has been helpful and knowledgeabke. He has installed a few extensions for me. Especially REPLACE TEXT which is helpful but dangerous for global test-text changes. Also SECURE HTML as I need to show html formatted Arduino IDE source like you can see here: http://arduinoinfo.mywikis.net/wiki/Accelerometer-MMA7455,    and allowing external images.

That said, I've done a LOT of cleanup, uploading missing images in some cases etc.. And a lot of learning about stuff like Tables..

...just an update..