Topics

No improvement in #HTML #Export since April 15 #export #html

Tom H

I compared my A Migration Test Page exported yesterday in HTML format to that exported April 15 and detected no change. I had hoped that Wikispaces would have responded to my request for pseudo-tags to preserve something from the WS tags feature and also to my request for a heading (<h1>...</h1> HTML tags) having the name of the page. Also saw no difference in the export of Discussions to JSON files.

Now waiting (over 10 hours so far) for an export in MediaWiki format to see if anything has changed in it.