Topics

#MediaWiki migration #mediawiki

CiviHosting

I have 10 or more university couses per semester. Sorry, I am unsure how
mywikis can help. In the basic plan, they only offer 1 (?) wiki ???.
This does not seem a viable option for myself and many others I think.
For the record, the service offered by CiviHosting includes a hosting account that allows a main website plus subdomains. Our most basic plan includes 15 subdomains, which means you can host 16 separate wikis on one hosting account, one on the main site and 15 more on subdomains. The higher end plans include more subdomains as well.

For more information about our services, see here:

https://civihosting.com/wikispaces-migration/

Thank you,
CiviHosting