Topics

Update from CiviHosting #civihosting #wordpress #mediawiki #dokuwiki

CiviHosting

As per Tom's request, here is an update from CiviHosting:

We now offer migrations from Wikispaces to DokuWiki, MediaWiki and WordPress. We have run hundreds of migrations and are still running more.

Our service is turn-key, which means you simply place your order with us, and we do the rest for you. We migrate your wiki, including content, images and media etc. for you, to your new site. Our migrations include more complicated features such as file names with spaces or other non-standard characters, and complicated table layouts.

Any interested parties can see more details about our services:

https://civihosting.com/wikispaces-migration/

and use our Contact Us page there to ask any questions or to request to see sample sites we have migrated.

Thank you,
CiviHosting